Fruitful Kitchen understands the value of education and giving back. With this hope that they can help others and achieve that experience as well, they are pleased to announce the 1st Annual Fruitful Kitchen Scholarship Program to the high school seniors. The students must write an essay on topic “A Healthy Dish You Love and How To Make It” to be entered in the contest. The winner of the scholarship will be awarded by $600 (One Student Only).
Fruitful Kitchen is about bringing different people in to enjoy good, healthier food while giving them the chance to feel free to talk about their experiences in life.
Students selected to receive these scholarships must also meet the following
- Currently is a high school senior or college/university student
- It is mandatory for students to provide relevant documents of university enrollment to claim the scholarship.
- Before awarding the scholarship, all information submitted will be confirmed if any failure or overreach arise, the contestant will be regarded as not eligible without notification.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the scholarship.
How to Apply
Students who are interested in applying for the Fruitful Kitchen Scholarship Program should write a 600-800 words essay about “A Healthy Dish You Love and How to Make It” and attach pictures taken from the dish.
- You will complete your application with the “Application for Fruitful Kitchen Scholarship Program “and attached documents given below and pictures in a zipped file and send it to. Scholarship-at-fruitfulkitchen.org
- Your email should contain all of the information
- Personal Information (Full Name, Phone Number, Address, and Email)
- Name of your Institution
- Your Major
- Any document showing you are currently a student
The winner will receive a Scholarship Prize in the amount of six hundred dollars $600.
Submit all the scholarship materials on or before March 15th, 2017.
For more information, you can mail them at scholarship-at-fruitfulkitchen.org