The University of Phoenix is pleased to collaborate with the nonprofit Generation YES organization to offer a scholarship program. Generation YES empowers students to become leaders in their schools by using technology to solve crucial problems in education, while also becoming interested in STEM careers. Two (2) full-tuition scholarships will be offered. This award is a full-tuition scholarship that will cover 100% of tuition for the degree program. University of Phoenix understands the importance of making higher education highly accessible for students of all ages and backgrounds.
The University of Phoenix provides access to higher education opportunities that enable students to develop knowledge and skills necessary to achieve their professional goals, improve the performance of their organizations, and provide leadership and service to their communities.
Applicants for the scholarship must demonstrate the following to be considered:
- If applicants reside in the United States. Applicants who do not currently reside in the United States may disregard this criterion.
- Applicants must be a Gen YES alumni or be a high school senior who is a current GenYES participant and will graduate on or before the award date to be considered.
- Applicants must want to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology from the University of Phoenix.
- Applicants must not be currently enrolled nor in the process of enrolling in a University of Phoenix campus or an online program at any time prior to the scholarship award date. Applicants who enroll after submitting an application, or before, the award date are not eligible to be a recipient of this scholarship.
- Applicants must meet all admissions requirements of the University of Phoenix if selected as a scholarship recipient.
- Applicants must not be an employee (including full- and part-time faculty) or a family member (spouse, dependent child or domestic partner) of an employee of Apollo Education Group, Inc., University of Phoenix, Western International University or any other subsidiary of Apollo Education Group, Inc.
How to Apply
- You can apply online through the given link: https://1phoenixscholars.communityforce.com/Funds/FundDetails.aspx?496F49596D593768464E3537506B6F754D5442315A365843795A7362334E7838457061776B316F4D795A664F44456C574D2F6F456A78705951316C43714C6232546C78725A6B67393042303D
- Applicants must submit one letter of recommendation and essay
- Through this scholarship program, two (2) full-tuition scholarships will be offered. Each scholarship will allow a prospective student the opportunity to complete a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology program at the University of Phoenix.
- This award is a full-tuition scholarship that will cover 100% of tuition for the degree program
A complete application, and supporting documentation, must be received on, or before, May 1, 2017.
Link or More Information:
For any additional information, please email scholarships-at-phoenix.edu.