The Golden Financial Services is pleased to announce the “Golden Financial Services Annual Scholarship Program” for outstanding high-school/college students. The program is open to high school seniors and 4-yearcollege students who are enrolled in an accredited college or university in United State. The purpose of the program is providing scholarships to students across the nation and helps them to pursue their college dreams. Golden Financial Services will award two scholarships of $1,000 each to the winning candidates.
Golden Financial Services is a registered trademark of Golden Financial Services Debt Settlement Corporation.The Company maintains an “A+” BBB rating with zero customer complaints. Paul Paquin, Golden Financials’ CEO said that “it’s important to give back so that our young students can excel to their fullest potential, and have the skills necessary to improve our country’s overall economic health.”
- High school seniors with a GPA of 3.2 or greater (requirement, school must be in the United States)
- College students already enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college (requirement, college must be in the United States)
How to Apply
To apply for a scholarship, students must provide a unique solution to the following problem.
“In the United States, there is $15+ billion in delinquent credit card debt (people who are more than 90-days behind on credit card payments) — besides restricting the act of lending what are viable options for solving this problem?”
- Your proposed solution can be in the form of an online video, infographic or inside of an essay (if an essay, must be at least 750 words)
- Include a Cover Letter illustrating your full name, college or high school, college year, graduating year and intended major. In your cover letter, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application.
The applicants can submit your complete application packet toscholarships-at-goldenfs.org
Golden Financial Services will award a total of $2,000 in annual scholarships, equal to $1,000 each, during 2017–and for each year to follow.
- The first application deadline is May 15th, 2017 and the second application deadline is December 15th, 2017.
- The announcement of the first winner will be on June 1st, 2017 and the announcement of the second winner will be on December 31st, 2017.
If you have any questions regarding the Golden Financial Services Scholarships, Call or Text to-Paul Paquin at 619-840-4626