New York Institute of Technology School of Architecture and Design is pleased to announce “NYIT School of Architecture and Design Award Scholarships” to deserving students. You must be a full-time student in good academic standing with a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA to applying for the scholarship. NYIT provide career-oriented professional education and give all qualified students access to opportunity support applications-oriented research that benefits the larger world. Four scholarships of $2,500 each will be awarded to the winning candidates
New York Institute of Technology (also known as NYIT) is a private, independent, nonprofit, non-sectarian, coeducational research university founded in 1910. Explore New York Institute of Technology—a dynamic, highly ranked, and accredited not-for-profit university committed to educating the next generation of leaders, and to inspiring innovation and advancing entrepreneurship.
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- Architecture, B.Arch. the student entering 5th Year (2 scholarships)
- Architectural Technology, B.S. student entering 4th Year (1)
- Interior Design, B.F.A. student entering 4th Year (1)
How to Apply
- Applicants can go through the given link to download the application form: http://www.nyit.edu/files/architecture/SOAD_FriendsOfNYITScholarship.pdf
- For consideration, candidates must write a brief essay on the topic: Design is an artistic venue that when done well, can affect the emotions of its occupants even if just to bring delight. To achieve that, it often requires additional effort, management, and perseverance. Describe a built project that you feel achieves that goal and describe the challenges you feel made a difference in the successful completion.
After completing your application form you must email your application form to Ms. Ana Espinal at aespin01-at-nyit.edu.
- Architecture Student will receive (2 awards) $2,500
- B.S. Architectural Technology students will receive $2,500
- Interior Design student will receive $2,500
The deadline for the scholarship is June 23, 2017.