The Arizona Law Offices of Snow, Carpio & Weekley are pleased to offer the SCW Academic Scholarship. The Scholarship is open nationwide to high school seniors or a recent graduate seeking a degree. The scholarship is judged & awarded primarily on merit & need. The given scholarship deals with workers’ compensation or social security disability claims, helping you secure the benefits you deserve. If you got selected you will get a chance to win $2,500 award amount.
The Snow, Carpio and Weekley will protect your rights and will assure that you receive the full benefits Workers’ Compensation entitles you. Their unique approach to working with clients
- Applicant must be a high school senior or recent graduate seeking a degree.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0
How to Apply
Online application form is available by the given link: http://workinjuryaz.com/tucson-workers-compensation-lawyers/#academic
- In order to be an applicant of the given scholarship a video must answer one of the following prompts:
- Why I am majoring in_________
- Why I chose to major in_____________
- What is going to make me succeed or be good at the career I have chosen?
- The submission must be unique and original to you, from your point of view. The video is not meant to have other people talk about your qualifications. However, other people may be in your video.
- The style of the video is up to you; whatever you feel best convinces us of your answer (artistic, narrated, documentary etc).
- Must be uploaded to Youtube or Vimeo. You will share the link with us when you fill out the application.
- Must include the hashtag #SCWScholarship in the actual video and in the description.
- Video must be more than 1 minute and less than 3 minutes in duration.
Supporting documents include:
- A transcript must be attached to application for consideration.
- Applicant must submit an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
- Applicant will be required to demonstrate both their merit and their need for this scholarship.
Your video must be uploaded to Youtube or Vimeo. You have to share the link with the organization when you fill out the application.
This scholarship is a one-time award worth $2,500 to be awarded the fall semester of 2016.
Application deadline is May 31, 2017.