Opinion Outpost is pleased to offer International Prize Draw Contest that is sponsored by Survey Sampling International, LLC. Each time you will take a survey and receive an entry into that quarterly prize draw. Every quarter a winner will receive $10,000. The contest is open for those who are registered members of a Survey Sampling International (“SSI”) Panel or an affiliated Panel managed by SSI in the United States or Canada. Prizes will be awarded as cash or a cash equivalent.
Opinion Outpost is a free online tool that connects major corporations and businesses to their customers. By taking paid surveys online with Opinion Outpost, you can make money quickly and safely from home and help your favorite brands adapt and grow just by sharing your opinion.
- Survey Sampling International Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open only to legal residents of Canada and the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) who are registered members of a Survey Sampling International (“SSI”) Panel or an affiliated Panel managed by SSI in the United States or Canada and meet the minimum age requirement for the respective Panel.
- Employees of Survey Sampling International, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc. and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies and suppliers, vendors and agents, as well as their respective family and household members, are not eligible.
- The Prize Draw is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
How to Apply
- To participate in the Prize Draw, you must be a member of a Panel
- To access a list of Panels including one or more Panel in your jurisdiction, you can see http://akamai.eprizecdn.net/SurveySamplingInternational/Reward Terms & Privacy.pdf
- Sponsor collects data from individuals who participate in one of its Web sites dedicated to conducting consumer surveys (“Panels”)
- Each eligible entrant must have his/her own e-mail address, separate from the e-mail address of any other eligible entrant. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, and logins, or any other method(s), will void all of that participant’s entries
- Canada Prizes: Four (4) Canada Prizes (one (1) per Entry Period): $1,250 CAD. Total Value of Canada Prizes: $5,000 CAD.
- United States Prizes: Four (4) United States Prizes (one (1) per Entry Period): $10,000 USD. Total Value of United States Prizes: $40,000 USD.
You must submit the complete application no later than June 30, 2017.