Einstein Moving is proud to announce the Einstein Academic Scholarship to a current college student or high school student. The scholarship fund was designed to help students of high academic achievement offset the ever-increasing cost of higher education. An annual scholarship of $1000 will be given to the winning candidate that helps them such as educational purposes, tuition, fees, and books.
Einstein Moving Company was started by two guys named Paul Morin and Cameron Brown. With Einstein, people have the unique opportunity to get to know their movers prior to the big day.
- Current college student or high school student entering college
- Cumulative grade points average of 3.5 or higher
- Official verification of full-time enrollment at a 4-year institution within the US
How to Apply
- To be entering in scholarship contest, eligible students are required to submit a single-spaced, 500-1000 word essay relating to academic achievement. What’s driving you to pursue a college degree? A love and thirst for knowledge? Following a lifelong dream? Plans to change the world? How has high academic achievement shaped your current path?
- Video submissions are welcomed all essays must be submitted in written format.
- Proof of full-time enrollment at any 4-year college or university in the US
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.5
- Current copy of college or university student ID
Completed essay must be sent in Microsoft Word or PDF format. Application requirements along with a brief introductory email should be sent to scholarship-at-einsteinmoving.com.
They are awarding an annual $1,000 scholarship to a deserving college student and are currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 year.
All applications must be submitted by December 1, 2017. The selected student will be announced on December 15, 2016.
For additional questions or information, you can contact them at scholarship-at-einsteinmoving.com.