The Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) Boise Chapter is proud to offer its ISACA Scholarship Program. The program is available for full-time college students who are enrolled in an accredited Idaho college or university in the United States.The purpose of the program is to promote students who are studying in the related fields of Computer Science, Information Systems, and Accounting.The winners of the ISACA Scholarship will get a $1,000 scholarship for their academic school year.
As a nonprofit, global membership association for IT and information systems professionals, ISACA is committed to providing its diverse constituency of more than 115,000 worldwide with the tools they need to achieve individual and organizational success.
- Must be a full-time college student
- Must be studying in the related areas of Computer Science, Information Systems, or Accounting
- Must currently reside in Idaho or attend an accredited Idaho college or university (at either an Idaho college or university or an Idaho resident attending an accredited college or university in the United States)
How to Apply
To enter in the ISACA Scholarship, the candidate must download the application form go through the given link: http://isacaboise.org/home/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/ISACA_scholarship_application_2017_Final.doc
- Personal statement that describes how your experience and academic goals align with the objectives of ISACA (1-page maximum)
- Extracurricular activities, awards, honors, and offices held (1-page maximum)
- Letter of recommendation from one instructor
- Most recent transcript (unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
The applicant may submit your complete application package on the following ways:
- Email (preferred method) to JohnStiffler-at-bc.com
- Mail (optional method) to ISACA Boise Chapter, PO Box 321, Boise, ID 83701-0321
The ISACA Boise Chapter is proud to offer a $1,000 scholarship for the 2017-2018 academic school year.The scholarship will be awarded in Boise, ID in May 2017.
The 2017 application must be postmarked no later than April 1, 2017. Incomplete applications, applications postmarked after the deadline, or applications received with postage due will not be accepted.
Questions regarding the application process should be directed to John Stiffler at JohnStiffler-at-bc.com or 208-384-4972 (leave a message).