TOBI CARES, online fashion label representing the casual, cool, and sexy attitude of Los Angeles is pleased to offer its annual “Tobi Cares Scholarship”. Female who enrolled or enrolling as an undergraduate student in a four-year college or community college in the United States are eligible to apply. TOBI CARES is inspired by stylish, successful women from all walks of life and aim to inspire the next generation of young women to pursue higher education, leadership, and of course, personal style. One recipient will receive A $3,000 Scholarship + $200 Tobi.com store credit.
Tobi is a Los Angeles – based online fashion label. They design and release new products daily and sell them exclusively on tobi.com.
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- Applicant must be a female enrolled or enrolling as an undergraduate student in a four-year college or community college in the United States.
- Applicant must be an incoming freshman, sophomore, junior or senior to qualify.
How to Apply
- Applicants apply online for the scholarship to apply you can check the given link:
- Students who are interested in applying must answer the given essay questions
- Who is your favorite fashion icon and why?
- What challenges have you faced as a woman and what actions did you take to overcome them?
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Scholarship award of $3,000 will be given to one outstanding recipient in the United States. The one winner will also receive $200 Tobi.com store credit.
The deadline to apply for TOBI CARES Scholarship is June 30, 2017.