Bauer College of Business is pleased to announce scholarship program named as “Bauer College of Business Scholarship”. To be eligible for the Bauer College Scholarships, students must be admitted to the University of Houston (Main Campus) and the Bauer College of Business. Current business majors, as well as incoming graduate students and Bauer College freshmen, transfer students, and international students, are eligible to apply. Bauer College mission is to capitalize on the business and professional strengths of the Houston community. Bauer College provides awards up to $1,000 to $5,000.
The C.T. Bauer College of Business is the business school of the University of Houston and is fully accredited by the AACSB International. It offers B.B.A., M.B.A., MS Accountancy, MS Finance, and the Houston metropolitan area’s only Ph.D. program in business administration.
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- Bauer College scholarships require a minimum 3.0 GPA, although some have lower minimums (as low as 2.0 GPA)
- U.S. citizens and permanent residents and also International students apply
How to Apply
- You must download the application form from the given link: https://scholarship.bauer.uh.edu/scholar2017/addapp.asp
- U.S. students complete the application process through this link:
- https://fafsa.ed.gov/International student apply by the given link: http://www.bauer.uh.edu/downloads/scholarships/Bauer-College-International-Financial-Aid-Application.pdf
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Awards range for the scholarships vary from $1,000 to $5,000.
The Bauer College of Business 2017-2018 Scholarship Application is available March 21, 2017. There is no deadline to apply for scholarships. You may submit the online application at any time.
If you have any question you may contact Bauer Scholarship Office at scholar-at-bauer.uh.edu