At iDigic, they are constantly on the lookout for fresh ideas and this is why they have been sponsoring Bi-Annual scholarship named as Summer Scholarship program and Winter Scholarship program. Full-time students currently engaged with studies can apply for the both scholarships. They would like you to get cracking on an essay with what you think will be the biggest changes that come up and about with these new services and connectivity. The three winners will be chosen and each will win $1000.
iDigic a legitimate website. Along with providing services, iDigic shares social media knowledge with visitors. iDigic assists individuals with their social media strategy by providing likes and followers for Instagram profiles.
- Students from full-time courses enrolled with colleges and universities.
- Open only to students in the 18 – 24 age groups, also require proof of the same.
- You need to notify your college or university’s financial aid office and send us the address of the same.
- Your correspondence should be accompanied by your student identification number.
- Students with misleading/false information will automatically be disqualified without further notice.
How to Apply
- Applying for the scholarship candidate must write an essay in about 500 – 1500 words on the topic:
- The title for the summer scholarship of the year 2017 (Jun-Jul) is: The Evolution Of Social Media As A Marketing Platform For Young Entrepreneurs
- The title for the Winter scholarship for the year 2017 (Nov-Dec) is: How Instagram Has Changed People’s Perception Of Social Media
- The candidates can upload then essay through the given link: http://www.idigic.net/scholarship/
Along with your submission in the document, add the following details
- Name of college/university
- Course engaged
- Proof that you are currently studying
- Your college/university email address
Three winners will be selected and they will get $1000 each. The prizes will be sent to the financial aid office of your institution.
Applications must be submitted by date
- For Summer Scholarship: June 15th, 2017
- For Winter Scholarship: November 2017