The Coolidge Scholarship, the most generous college scholarship in the world, is a program of the Calvin Coolidge Presidential Foundation. The Coolidge Scholarship is America’s “unconditional” merit scholarship is open for only high school juniors enroll full-time at an accredited U.S. college or university for the first time in fall 2018. The scholarship covers a student’s full tuition, room and board, and required fees for four years of undergraduate study. The Coolidge Scholarship also provides an annual stipend for books and supplies.
The Coolidge Foundation is the official foundation dedicated to preserving the legacy and promoting the values of America’s 30th president. The Foundation was formed in 1960 by John Coolidge, the president’s son, along with a group of fellow Coolidge enthusiasts
- 2017 Coolidge Scholarship applicants must be citizens or legal permanent residents of the United States of America at the time of application.
- 2017 Coolidge Scholarship applicants must intend to enroll full-time at an accredited U.S. college or university as an undergraduate for the first time in fall 2018. That is to say, students in their junior year of high school, or the equivalent if home schooled, are eligible to apply. (Students who are currently high school juniors but take some courses at a local college are indeed eligible to apply for the Coolidge Scholarship.)
- 2017 Coolidge Scholarship applicants cannot be the immediate family member of any current employee or trustee of the Coolidge Scholars Program or the Calvin Coolidge Presidential Foundation.
How to Apply
In order to apply, scholarship applicants must register or sign in before applying the scholarship through the given link: https://coolidgescholars.org/apply/
- Letters of recommendation
- Submit a copy of high school transcript
The Coolidge Scholarship is an annually awarded, full-ride, presidential scholarship that covers a student’s tuition, room, board, and expenses for four years of undergraduate study.
The 2016-17 Application will close February 22, 2017, at 7:00 PM eastern time.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, email at coolidgescholarship-at-coolidgefoundation.org