If you have been treated for a dermatologic condition…you can aspire to receive a scholarship. Valeant Dermatology, a division of Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC is sponsoring a Dermatology Scholarship Program. There are three categories available (Undergraduate Scholar Awards, Graduate Scholar Awards, and Today’s Woman Scholar Awards). You should determine the scholarship category that fits your academic status. Students pursuing technical/vocational degrees or certificates are eligible to apply. Scholarships are intended to Improving people’s lives through the healthcare products. The program sponsor is awarding a total of 9 scholarships up to $10,000 each.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is a multinational, specialty pharmaceutical and medical device company anchored by a collection of world-class franchises and 22,000 employees worldwide who come to work each day with a common goal of improving people’s lives through Valeant’s healthcare products. Valeant’s mission is supported by five pillars – guiding principles that are foundational to our success and future growth.
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- Are a United States citizen living in the United States
- At the time of application, have applied to, have been accepted to, or are currently attending an accredited, nonprofit, two- or four-year college, university, or advanced (post-high school) vocational or technical school in 2017
- Have been diagnosed with and treated for a dermatologic condition
- Have been treated by a dermatologist, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner working in a dermatology practice
- Used a prescription medicine to treat your dermatologic condition
How to Apply
- Applicants must write an essay and describe the following points in approximately 500 words
- The impact your diagnosed dermatologic condition has had on your life and personal experiences
- The role your dermatologist, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner has played in helping treat the condition
- If you are interested and want to apply for this scholarship then firstly you must signup yourself through the given link: https://valeantaspirehigher.fluidreview.com/
All applicants need to submit the following documents for consideration:
- An essay
- 2 letters of recommendation and information about your school and community activities
- Signed Medical Statement Form confirming your dermatologic condition by the treating dermatologist, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner working in a dermatology practice. This form will be accessible to you during the on-line application process†
- At time of scholarship application, proof of application or acceptance to, or enrollment at, the school that you are seeking the scholarship
- Proof of admission and current enrollment will be required at time of scholarship award
Financial Aid and Award Money:
9 scholarships will be awarded up to $10,000 each for 2017-2018 tuition costs, which will be paid directly to his or her school.
All applications must be submitted online between February 1, 2017, and April 30, 2017.
Questions regarding Rules & Regulations can be e-mailed to admin-at-ValeantAspireHigher.com.