Waterlogic understands the importance of clean water and wants to help students who believe in the power of water. Hence they are now accepting scholarship entries from entering and current college students. Waterlogic’s mission is to bring people the cleanest water possible and we do this through our innovative water filtration technology. In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must submit an essay topic. Waterlogic is awarding a $1,500 scholarship to the student in or entering college who submits the best essay.
Waterlogic was originally founded in 1992 (and made its first sales in early 1993). Since then, they have grown into a leader in point-of-use water purification.
- The Waterlogic Clean Water Scholarship is open to entering and current college students.
- Employees of Waterlogic and their immediate families are ineligible.
- Only students enrolled in college or with an expected college enrollment date up to 12 months in the future or eligible to enter.
How to Apply
In order to qualify for this Scholarship, you must submit an essay using the Google Survey form link below. Simply follow the instructions provided by Google.
The water scarcity crisis, what we can do about it?
- The World Wildlife Foundation says that about 2.7 billion people on Earth are burdened by water scarcity for at least one month of the year. They say by 2025, two-thirds of the world’s population may face water shortages.
- In your opinion, what is a one-way person can start cutting back on water consumption today to prevent wasting water.
- Choose one specific solution and explain how this idea would impact water preservation.
This year, Waterlogic is awarding a $1,500 scholarship to the winning student.
All submissions must be received by Waterlogic by April 30, 2017, to be eligible for entry and the winner will be chosen at the close of the contest in May 2017.